ALSO, in partnership with the Greater Chicago Legal Clinic, offers free legal services!
- An attorney works in partnership with ALSO providing assistance and consultation on:
- Arrests, charges, and convictions
- Child support, custody, divorce, parentage, and visitation
- Landlord/tenant disputes and foreclosure
- Wills and trusts
- and more!
- Options for expungement and sealing of cannabis cases are available.
- With the Illinois eviction moratorium expiring October 3, 2021, ALSO now has information about tenant rights and referrals to rental assistance and legal advice on evictions.
For legal questions, referrals, or to speak to someone about expungement or sealing options, please call (773) 482-1086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cannabis Expungement and Sealing
Rental Assistance and Eviction Prevention Information
Information About Expungement or Sealing of a Criminal Record
A criminal record is created when a person is arrested or charged with an offense even if they were released without being charged or were found not guilty. These criminal records can be viewed by the public like potential employers, however, certain records can be expunged (erased) or sealed (hidden), and you may be eligible!
**Please note that in light of the coronavirus outbreak, intakes will be conducted over the phone. Thank you for your patience and understanding.**