NATIONAL TEEN DATING VIOLENCE
PREVENTION AND AWARENESS MONTH
ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW?
The Consolidated Youth and Engaging Men Program is celebrating
National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Month
through a recorded conversation featuring young people sharing their
thoughts and observations on healthy relationships, dating, and the
challenges and impact of interacting through social media.
We invite you to join the National Conversation by organizing a
viewing party and hosting a Teen Dating Violence conversation with youth in your communities.
We ask that anyone hosting an event share their hosting experience
with us by sending a few key pieces of information after your event is
complete. Email us and include the following:
- Name of Organization/Host
- Number of participants (Adults and Youth)
- What did you enjoy the most about your event?
- What would you improve or change?
- What quote or short story can you share from your event?
- What did the conversations in the community reveal?