Wider Opportunities for Women (WOW) Information on Economic Security for Survivors: WOW works nationally and in its home community of the Washington, DC metropolitan area to build pathways to economic security and equality of opportunity for women, families and elders.
- Economic Security and Safety Guide for the STOP Grant Program
- Law Enforcement Guide to Safety and Economic Security For Victims of Violence Against Women (2013)
- Law Enforcement Pocket Guide to Victim Economic Security (2013)
- Prosecutor’s Guide to Safety and Economic Security for Victims of Violence Against Women (2013)
- Prosecutor’s Economic Security Pocket Guide (2013)
Additional tools can be found on WOW resource page: http://www.wowonline.org/resources/economic-security-for-survivors-project-ess/