2019 Joint Meeting of STOP Administrators, State and Territory Coalition Directors, and
Tribal Coalition Directors
Albuquerque, New Mexico
April 30 - May 1, 2019
- Casual Gathering
- Meeting Registration
- Meeting Materials
- Hotel Business Center Services
- Albuquerque International Airport
- Medical Emergencies
- Dining options in the hotel
- Attraction and restaurants near the hotel
- Lodging rate for the meeting dates (check-in 4/29 and check-out 5/1): Total per night = $107.04 ($94.00 federal government rate + 13.87% tax). To book rooms, click here: 2019 Meeting of STOP Administrators & State, Territory & Tribal Coalition Directors.
- You will need to present a credit card at check-in to cover your incidental expenses ($50 per day hold). Debit cards are not recommended for guarantee of incidentals. The hotel system will automatically place a hold on the daily amount for incidentals and deduct the amount from your account. Return of these funds can take a few days.
Hotel parking information: the hotel has onsite complimentary self parking.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DATES: If you plan to check-in prior to April 28 (or April 27 for those attending the Territories Meeting), or plan to extend your stay and check-out on or after May 2, ALSO cannot guarantee the prevailing government room rate as these rates are subject to hotel availability.
Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m.
If the hotel is unable to accommodate an early check-in or late check-out, baggage storage is available.
Date/Time: Monday, April 29, at 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: Garduno’s, 2100 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 (Winrock location), phone number: (505) 880-0055, gardunosrestaurants.com.
The gathering is an opportunity get together with colleagues from around the country prior to the meeting. Participants are responsible for their own expenses.
Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
8300 Constitution Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 Kaseman-hospital.phs.org (505) 291-2000 Open 24 hours
University of New Mexico Hospital
2211 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106 hsc.unm.edu (505) 272-2111 Open 24 hours
Coronado Center offers stores and restaurants 0.7 miles
Jason’s Deli (Lunch)
2105 Louisiana Boulevard NE, Albuquerque, NM 0.2 miles
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse (Pub grub serves lunch and dinner)
2100 Louisiana Blvd NE Bldg 213, Albuquerque, NM 0.3 miles
Romano’s Macaroni Grill (Italian Restaurant, lunch and dinner)
2100 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 0.4 miles
2120 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 0.2 miles
La Madeleine French Bakery and Cafe (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
2110 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 0.2 miles
Ruth Chris Steak House (Lunch and dinner)
6640 Indian School Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 0.3 miles
2100 Louisiana Blvd NE #800, Albuquerque, NM 0.6
4405, 1405 Juan Tabo Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 3.7 miles
40 Tramway Road, Albuquerque, NM 14.4 miles
Sandia Peak Tramway - Travel 2.7 miles in about 15 minutes and rises about 4000 feet to the top of the Sandia Mountains providing spectacular views of Albuquerque and the Rio Grande Valley. On top a 360 degree view takes in 11,000 square miles.